Wireless Network Solutions
Whether connecting multiple locations of an enterprise or linking buildings within a business park, Digital Automation can help you realize the full benefits of wireless networks. With its portfolio of advanced broadband wireless systems available in a choice frequency bands (2.4 GHz, 3.5 GHz WiMAX, and 5.8 GHz), Digital Automation can help meet your mission-critical networking needs. Our products do much more than conventional wireless data networking devices, making them the best choice for use in your high-speed wireless network. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications, our enterprise solutions seamlessly connect your enterprise – without the need for landline infrastructure.
Wireless building-to-building networks are ideal for any modern enterprise with business needs to share files, video, databases and e-mail across two or more remote locations with minimal effort and cost. Digital Automation provides a wide range of wireless network products that are particularly well suited for use in the following applications:
• Education (school boards, university campuses, tech schools)
• Transportation (railways, marine, commuter services, airports)
• Municipal and federal government
• Connecting central offices to remote branch offices
• Suburban businesses and business parks
• Real estate management companies with multi-dwelling buildings
• Medical (hospitals and clinics)
• Financial services (banks, brokerage houses)
• Emergency or temporary communication services
Our Radio modems provide outdoor Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint
Topologies at signaling rates up to 1000 Mbps. They are designed for wide area coverage and have significantly higher capacity and increased coverage capabilities over conventional point to point or point to multi-point systems due to a number factors working in concert that includes MIMO diversity advantage; increased output power and sensitive receive capability.