IP Bullet and Dome Camera
Available from 1 MP to 12MP Ultra HD resolution, the Bullet/Dome cameras provide maximum coverage for seeing activity in very poor lighting conditions. Using its P-Iris, the cameras also allows for precise control of exposure, producing images with better clarity and contrast. The cameras support H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality picture at reduced network bandwidths. The outdoor cameras are designed with IK10+ vandal resistance and IP67 ingress protection
• Onvif compliant and CGI, RTSP protocol support.
• H.265 compression saves bandwidth and storage size.
• Up to 20 fps @12-Megapixel/ 30 fps @8-Megapixel video resolution.
• Built in TVS surge protector.
• Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE.
• Built in gyro sensor for tampering alarm.
• Removable IR-cut filter for Day & Night function.
• Quick Zoom® to simple Zoom and Focus adjustment remotely.
• Auto recording video into SD card when Network fails and NVR stops recording.
• Video and interval snapshot schedule recording on SD card or FTP server.
• Built-in VCSEL IR Illuminators, effective up to 35 meters.
• WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments.
• Smart IR to adjust the IR LED light across the entire area to get a well-illuminated image.
• H.265/H.264 /MJPEG multiple simultaneous streams.
• On-camera motion detection and privacy mask.
• Pixel Counter and FPS display on the video for image clarity measurement to get the optimum video quality and file size.
• Vandal-proof IK10-rated, IP 66 Weather-proof rated Housing
• Anti-cut cable and junction box design for Protected Installation.
• Virtual ePTZ for efficiency surveillance.
• ROI (Region of Interest) encoding is used to enhance the quality of images which are specified in advance.
• Ultra Low Compress Rate (ULCR) technology: LESS storage space, SAME video quality.
• Wide operation temperature (-40°C ~ 60°C) range